3.28.2011

Party Weekend

Monday Monday - and it's a beautiful sunny one too! Hope you all had a great weekend? I had a nice long sleep last night, and feel a little more human today! I stayed up late sewing on Thursday, then my niece came up from London on friday night ready for my birthday party, so we stayed up late again talking and watching old 'Friends'. Add to that a few glasses of wine, a party, another late night and the clocks going forward - and yesterday I felt about 100!!!

But my party - oh it was such fun! It was a great evening, catching up with friends and having a good time. The girls had a few of their friends there, and had a blast - actually I think they had more fun than the grown ups! I was naughty and opened a few presents, but saved the rest until tomorrow! I'll share pictures of them all after tomorrow.

Yesterday was spent lazing around and waiting to go back to bed - I haven't been that tired in ages - and eating lots of cakes. We bought red velvet cupcakes and some chocolate whoopie pies and they were delicious.

Now I've got a ton of jobs to catch up on today - then it's birthday day tomorrow!!!! And I'd best put the finishing touches to my '30 things' list as well! I'll be back later on with a 'Living Life Your Way Interview' and another great Birthday (Party) Guest Post. So for now I'll leave you with some photos from Saturday night!

 

P.S Don't forget today is the last chance to enter my Birthday Giveaway - I will be picking 4 winners tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)