3.07.2011

Living Life Your Way....Interview with Alycia from The Curious Pug

I've been working hard the last few months at overcoming my fears and following my dreams. So I'm running a series of interview with inspiring people to see what part fear has played in their life and how they've overcome it to live life their way...


********************

 mea


Hey! Tell us a little about yourself.
Hi! I'm Alycia. I'm an xray technologist (which I feel is both an art and a science), a blogger, and a crafter. I live with my husband and pug in California and enjoy playing with felt and pretty fabrics. I'm also just starting to learn how to crochet!
Is the life you lead now the life you've always dreamt of?
Yes. Even better than I have dreamt actually. 
Years ago I would have never thought I'd be where I am though, and that's a good thing. I am incredibly lucky to have the family and friends that I do and most importantly, the most amazing and supportive husband who loves me for me. I have a great career that I actually enjoy going to (even if I do sometimes complain about going in lol! But who doesn't?). There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about how fortunate I am.
When you have faced difficulties, what has been your inspiration to keep going?
At this point in my life, I've faced my share of difficulties, and I think it's safe to say to myself that "this too shall pass" because it usually does. I also will turn to my husband and sister to talk to for support and I always feel better after talking to them.

meb

Fear affects us all at some point. What part has fear played in your life and how have you overcome it?
For me, I suffer from anxiety. It was much worse 8 years ago, but has progressively gotten better with time. So my main fear is anxiety and worrying that it's going to prevent me from doing what I want to do in life. I still have yet to overcome it completely, but I refuse to let it affect me like it has in the past.


What advice would you offer on following your heart and living your dreams?
To listen to that small voice in your head and your gut because it's usually right :)
What do you think are the three most important things you need to lead a happy and radiant life?
Love, health, and a sense of humor!
Thanks Alycia - be sure to check out her blog The Curious Pug

********************


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)