3.29.2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!


Wasn't I cute??! Quite scary that that picture was taken 28 years ago!!!! And that I am 30 today?

At the start of the year, the idea of turning 30 seemed quite daunting. No more being a twenty-something, in my head 30 always sounded so 'grown-up'. But the more I've thought about it, the happier I am to be turning 30. The last year has been quite a ride. I've come a hell of a long way since this time last year, and finally feel after all these years that I am finally who I was meant to be/who  I want to be. That's not to say that my life is perfect, far from it - but I'm happy and content with who I am and where I am right now. I know what I want in life, and I'm on the path to make that all happen.

 

I'm looking forward to a new decade, to many more adventures and lots of love and laughter along the way!


I'm so grateful to all of you who have taken part in my birthday month celebrations! There are 3 more guest posts still to come. I'll be picking the winners for my birthday giveaway later on today. And you have 2 more days to save 25% off everything in my Etsy Shop - just use coupon 'PARTYTIME' at checkout!


5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LADY!

    I hope it's wonderful. Have a beautiful day. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! i'm turning 31 in june myself... 30's are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet lady! Hope it's a wonderful one! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! :-D I hope is really fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. michellefwilliamsMarch 29, 2011

    Happy Birthday, I hope you're having a really special day.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)