3.22.2011

Look...no roots!!!

 At last - my hair got dyed... I'm always amazed at how vibrant the red is after I've dyed it... which means I obviously need to dye it more often! I've had so many comments on my hair in the last few months - it's always nice when  a stranger takes the time to tell you they love your hair!!!



 

Tomorrow is Baya's 2nd birthday - gah! I can't believe she'll be two! So, I have lots to do today. Cakes to bake, pass the parcel to wrap, decorations to sort out!! I'll be back this afternoon with another birthday (Party) Guest Post - this one from Maryam from Pamplemousse1983

Oh - and did you see the super cute owl earrings I listed yesterday? 1 pair sold straight away :)
p.s there's only 1 week left to enter my birthday giveaway!! Go here if you haven't already :)





8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty, vibrant colour c: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell GoodMarch 22, 2011

    Gorgeous piccies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :) It must be a day for it, I'm just re-hennaing my hair too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deer Little FawnMarch 22, 2011

    Your hair looks fab!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great
    isnt it nice to just be able to be you and express yourself for who you are and to get compliments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo such lovely hair, so vibrant!!! I dye my hair mostly black with some red in the front and sides and am always amazed when I redo my roots with the black at how dark it is. I love when random people tell me how much they like my hair!! What brand do you use for the red? I just use manic panic for the red which means I have to redo it almost every week =/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just TOO pretty! and I am so excited for those earrings! :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use directions dye, washing once a week, I try and re-dye it ever 3/4 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)