3.15.2011

Birthday (Party) Guest Post: Stephanie from Femmena Mala

Hey guys, it’s Stephanie from Femmena Mala here :) In honor of Polly’s birthday, I wanted to share one of my favorite memories of mine. I am a sucker for birthdays, or really any celebration, and every year I say: “This was my favorite birthday, ever…” Last year was no exception. It was the first year that I was able to get almost all of my favorite people in one place to celebrate, and my boyfriend, his parents, his sister, and my immediate family all went in on a Kindle 2 for me. I had been coveting it for more than a year, and I was so, so happy to open it! I’m pretty sure I read a total of 16 books in the first month that I had it… yep, I was addicted. Here’s a photo collage from that awesome night!



Happy birthday, Polly! I hope yours is just as awesome! <3

********************

Stephanie blogs over at Femmena Mala, where she blogs about her life, her boyfriend and her super cute Chihuahua, Guillermo. Stop by and say hello to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)