3.18.2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Send Our Love

I'm happy to introduce my first sponsor! Send our Love - a new project from Beth of Deer Little Fawn and her sister:


Hello!
Somewhere between the gift of giving and the joy of receiving is the art of pretty packaging! At Send my love it is our mission to leave no present undressed and no ribbon untied!
At send my love we are two sisters who have always shared a joint passion for all things pretty. We are both crafty at heart. As big fans of making and doing we are avid supporters of handmade sites such as Etsy and Folksy as well as countless blogs! 

We are constantly inspired by all the like minded creative people out there doing their own thing. You can't help but love the attention to detail provided by independent sellers and when the postman brings us these little treasures in the morning, wrapped up pretty, well that along with the first coffee of the day can't be beaten! We wanted to be a part of spreading that little bit of joy. As self confessed present addicts we  decided to share this passion with the rest of the rest of you with our new shop.. Send My love.
Whether it is pretty packaging, crafts, gift wrap, scrapbooking, art journalling or customising we believe in making things pretty!

Pop by to view some of our pretty ribbons and buttons and the many more items coming soon!


4 comments:

  1. LadaisiblogMarch 18, 2011

    I simply adore gifting and elfing! If money were no object, I would spend an excessive amount on paper and butterfly tags and insanely small boxes.

    Ladaisi Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh me too!!! I love packaging so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deer Little FawnMarch 18, 2011

    Yay! Thanks so much! We are so happy to be your first sposor! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy to have you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)