3.31.2011

What a month.......


I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped me to celebrate my birthday! It's been a fantastic month, and it wouldn't have been the same without all of you! I hope you've enjoyed all of the guest posts, here is a quick round up of them all:


Today is the last day to save 25% off everything in my Shop-  there's some super cute owl and bird earrings, as well as necklaces, hair slides and some upcycled clothes - check it all out here, and use coupon PARTYTIME at checkout.

Tomorrow I'll be sharing my 30 before 31 list :)


2 comments:

  1. Trina CurranApril 01, 2011

    Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your celebration! I hope your birthday month was absolutely fabulous, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an honour to participate, Polly!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)