4.27.2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Eeeeps... these weeks are just flying by!!! The sunshine seems to have taken a holiday this week :( But at least  I don't feel bad sitting inside getting some work done!! Somehow my to-do list never seems to get any smaller.... but this week I've had the urge to paint which hasn't happened forever so I've managed to sneak in some painting time!

Don't forget to go take advantage of my free earring offer --> SHOP HERE <-- simply checkout a pair of earrings and a necklace, put code 'riverfun' in the message to seller at checkout and I'll refund the cost of the earrings!

This outfit is what I wore to a birthday party the girls were invited to on Saturday.. and I wore it again on Sunday to go to the river (just with a different vest!)




I also signed up for Top Baby Blogs - and I'll love you forever if you spare 2 minutes and 2 clicks to vote for me! ♥♥♥

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

6 comments:

  1. You look lovely!! :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deer Little fawnApril 27, 2011

    Looking good lady!! :) Great outfit!
    Oh and I voted for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty, love!
    I love the dress!

    I hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! And two clicks, done and done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CariadclayMay 03, 2011

    how lovely, loving the hair x

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)