4.12.2011

Tuesday Thoughts



I've had this song stuck in my head for days now! I've listened to it over and over but it's not budging!!


We had the most beautiful weekend - the sun was shining and it was glorious! It's so amazing to be able to spend all day outside... we relished every single second of it. I need more sunlight - it makes me feel so alive, and I am so happy to jump out of bed in a morning when I see blue skies! Sitting in the garden, a breeze blowing through my hair and the sun warming my skin fills my heart with joy ♥♥♥


I've had a lazy few days, recharging my batterys - enjoyind some much needed rest. Now it's time to crack back on with my to-do list!

If you missed all the new pretties I added to my shop - please go check them out here

I've set up a newsletter that you can sign up to. I won't be flooding your inboxes with rubbish - just writing to you once a month at the most, with some highlights of the blog, some sneak peaks and some special subscriber only offers for my shop :)

So PLEASE PLEASE make a girl happy and sign up below!!!





join our mailing list
* indicates required


2 comments:

  1. Ah, I love the changes over here!
    Wonderful post!
    Have a wonderful day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song! It gets stuck in my head on a regular basis! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)