4.09.2011

Saturday Sun

Happy Saturday Friends!!! I wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all of your sweet comments on my 'On Being Me' post. I was so nervous about posting it, incase you all thought I was a complete crazy lady and left me ;-) But seriously, it made me feel so much better to know that I am NOT the only one to have felt like that. It really gave me a lift this week ♥♥♥

We've had a very busy week again... and I can feel my body protesting! I really need to take it easy for a few days, and to nourish myself with some healthy foods - something that seems to have gotten neglected lately :(

Last night we took the girls to the fair - didn't want to post too many of the photos as they had a friend in with them, but here's a little gif I put together of Kiki and Baya:



I've also updated my Etsy Shop some this week, with lots of lovely new pretties:




And you still have a couple of days to enter the April Sponsor Giveaway #1 - 4 prizes going to 1 winner!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekends :)

2 comments:

  1. We have also had a lovely sunny saturday, which is always good. Love the new items they look gorgeous, im heading over for a better peek :)

    Zoe x x


    http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moon to Moon blogApril 10, 2011

    Hey, I have only just read your being me post, but i really wanted to share with you one of my favourite comforting quotes, it is by Freida Kahlo.
    "I USED TO THINK I WAS THE STRANGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD BUT THEN I THOUGHT, THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, THERE MUST BE SOMEONE JUST LIKE ME WHO FEELS BIZARRE AND FLAWED IN THE SAME WAYS I DO. I WOULD IMAGINE HER, AND IMAGINE THAT SHE MUST BE OUT THERE THINKING OF ME TOO. WELL, I HOPE THAT IF YOU ARE OUT THERE AND READ THIS AND KNOW THAT, YES, IT’S TRUE I’M HERE, AND I’M JUST AS STRANGE AS YOU."

    Big love Polly you are not alone
    (P.s, my middle name is PollyAnna )
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)