4.06.2011

What I Wore Wednesday





top - made by moi
leggings - Primark
Necklace - me


The top is something I altered at the weekend. I found it a couple of weeks ago in the 50p bin at a charity shop! i loved the print and the length, but the original neckline wasn't overly flattering! So a bit of cutting and sewing and this is what the result was! I'm pretty pleased with it - great for spring weather!

Also, you can see the tattoo I had some work done on last week. I'm glad to be finally getting her coloured in!! I've got the urge to get on with some more tattoos - so watch this space!!!

I'm enjoying being back to 'normal' this week - after 2 weeks of parties and birthdays I've got a ton of stuff to catch up on!

Hows your week going?

Have you entered the April Sponsor Giveaway #1???

12 comments:

  1. Stevie Lynn D'AndreaApril 06, 2011

    oh that top you made is so fun! I love it!!!

    www.jewelsforhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deer Little fawnApril 06, 2011

    That top looks great! Well done, nice work! :)
    Lovin the tattoo, is she coming out of a lotus? I have a lotus too.
    These pics are really cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, she's coming out of a lotus :) I'm hoping to get more lotus flowers
    around the arm, and then fill it all in :) one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnotherdiamondayApril 06, 2011

    The top is lush and you are BEAUTIFUL! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is awesome! And seriously, could you be any more gorgeous?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw... you guys are making me blush :)

    but it has cheered me up - I was feeling a bit blue today ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bewitching happy outfit! Shows your tattoos nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. BobbinsandbalmsApril 07, 2011

    i'm liking your tatoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. RebelroadsisterApril 07, 2011

    love love the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the top! It's so exciting to get tattoos, and yours is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)