4.01.2011

List 37: 30 Things before 31

Following on from last years '29 Things' list, I've made a new one! 30 Things to do before I turn 31. I'm excited to have a whole new list of things to do this year! I managed to tick most things off last years list (the first 3 below are carry overs), this time I want to tick EVERYTHING off!!

Do you have a list of what you want to do this year?? (And if you have any tips/can help on any of the points below PLEASE email me!!!)




  1. Meet some of my online friends IN REAL LIFE!!!
  2. Have a hammock in my garden (I'm gonna make one - I have the sheet ready!)
  3. Swim in the sea
  4. Work on my Shop (I've done a lot of work on my Etsy!!)
  5. Take the train somewhere we've never been before at least 3 times
  6. Work-out daily
  7. Build a fort in the living room
  8. Try out a recipe a month I've never made before
  9. Make a heart bokeh lens
  10. Learn to crochet
  11. Make Marshmallows
  12. Re-start keeping a gratitude journal
  13. Make a quilt from the girls old baby clothes 
  14. Act from the heart. Be authentic. Be real.
  15. Celebrate Chinese New Year in China Town (Liverpool)
  16. Go camping
  17. Send 100 letters to friends (90/100)
  18. Belly Dance
  19. Go to the cinema alone
  20. Wear a dress/skirt every day for 1 month
  21. learn the constellations
  22. learn new tricks on my hula hoop
  23. Build a fairy house in our woods
  24. Have some professional photos taken of myself
  25. Make a pom pom wreath
  26. Have a midnight picnic
  27. Get more tattoos
  28. Buy some roller skates and re-learn how to skate!
  29. Eat vegan for at least 1 month
  30. Dream BIG



15 comments:

  1. Yes! Buy roller skates! That's defo a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girltaristhanApril 01, 2011

    I had a 24 before 25 list - I turn 25 at the end of April and have one goal left - not sure if I'm going to achieve it though.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one hell of a list, and I love it! Build a fort in the living room? Heck yeah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt from the baby clothes and and the fairy house are my favorite two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BobbinsandbalmsApril 01, 2011

    this is a brilliant idea...i think i will do a list for myself now, just need to think of 31 things!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list!! Its funny because buying roller blades is something I really want to do soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog - it is lovely. And I really love your hair. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, we never did get together so why not get the train up here, meet us all and I'll teach you what I know about crochet (ie very little lol). Three big ticks in one go!
    Very late birthday blessings to you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hotbotbabyMay 03, 2011

    loving your blog and here is the BEST vegan site http://www.theppk.com/ she also has a book Vegan with a Vengeance that makes being vegan easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pixiemamaMay 03, 2011

    thankyou! Gonna go check that site out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your list of "to do's" it sound perfect :)

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  12. if you would like to send me a letter, i would surely write back! :) And what kind of recipes are you looking for? Perhaps I could suggest something!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to send you a letter :) and any type of recipe (veggie) - just wanting to experiment some!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found you through your interview on the Creating Success Worldwide hop - over at Yaga's place.
    Love your blog and all your fabulous creative ideas!  Some brilliant 'to do'sfor the year too!  My girls and I are trying to learn some hula hoop tricks too!!
    I'm following your blog now and looking forward to coming back to read more!

    Hope you have a lovely week!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success          
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)