4.08.2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Meet Kam and Chantilly!

Campfire Chic



Hi, I'm Kam of Campfire Chic. I love being outdoors, especially hiking and camping. There is nothing better than lounging outside with a good book!

I started Campfire Chic during the summer of 2010 while camping in Sequoia National Park with my boyfriend of four years. What started as an Etsy shop with a few bits of ribbon and some wooden postcards and a blog discussing a few things here and there has turned into so much more. I now sell embroidery patterns, cross-stitched goods, notebooks, and more. I hope to see it grow even more this year :)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgIPev9Sk_GfA4BRJjOfbt9Nv1KtE9wwUzRHNqs1uKVFpq1r1hg_gqbPI7-fbt08TzxJD9A7LfvRz4g4Z3jXhyhYSbhoaB7T4bHepKHDjMpq66UdJaaacaB8MqUGLnnw_R2wyKoQG7kLn0/s640/DSC_0994.JPG

In addition to the outdoors, I love reading, scrapbooking, cross stitching, taking photos, blogging/social networking in general, going to thrift stores/antique malls/swap meets on the weekends, searching for treasures in used book stores, and traveling with my boyfriend.


Kam is offering 15% off her etsy shop with coupon HAPPYBIRTHDAY :)


********************


I am Chantilly, a singer-songwriter turned blogger.  ChantillySongs is where I do my writing, and I like to talk about outfits, indie fashion, and life experiences mostly.  But I also blog about my the adventure of recording my newest EP.  I studied music composition at Purchase College, where there was an amazing community of artists who are now all doing great things.  I made my first album, "caught light" there. (You can download some of those songs for free on my bandcamp page.)


I am at present recording a new EP with producer Saul Simon Macwilliams- who regularly works with indie greats Jenny Owen Youngs, Gregory and the Hawk, and Chris Garneau, and who is also currently a touring member of Ingrid Michealson's band.


I have many diverse interests besides music, though.  I LOVE reading blogs about crafts, DIY, vintage, indie fashion and lifestlyle.  I find so much inspiration in them, and I hope to spread myself wider in terms of the projects I'm involved with in the next couple months.



{BLOG} {TWITTER} {OFFICIAL SITE}

Chantilly is giving away a copy of her CD and a screenprinted tote
in my April Sponsor Giveaway #1!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)