4.29.2011

List 40: Moments from my week

After a less than sunny start, this week picked back up. I love spring so much... after a long, cold winter these sunny days are very welcome :) Here are my favourite moments from this week:


finding flowers on my strawberry plants! hurrah!

spending the afternoon lazing in the park, enjoying the sunshine
white chocolate stuffed raspberries for desert - yum yum!

picking flowers from our woods to brighten up the house
Mr Bear coming to join in when I was re-photographing the clothing for my shop!

finding this (and a matching one) bright crochet throw for my sofas!

What have been your favourite moments from this week? Link me up to any photos!



2 clicks to vote for me??? 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. beautiful moments! love the crochet throw & the chocolate stuffed raspberries!! divine!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)