4.29.2011

We have a winner!!!!



Congratulations Christy!!!! Please email me at pixiemama@live.co.uk to claim your prizes!!

And if you didn't win you can still save with these great offers:

Buy Maggie’s e-book “How to shoot your kids” HERE for only $5 with coupon PIXIE
Save 15% everything in the ‘After Nine To Five’ Shop HERE with coupon PIXIEMAMA
20% off everthing in the Opposite Day Shop HERE with coupon PixieReader20
AND I’m offering a free pair of earrings with every necklace purchased from my shop – HERE
Checkout both as usual, in the message to seller write ‘riverfun’ and I will refund the cost of the earrings :)




2 clicks to vote for me??? 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)