4.21.2011

Guest Post: Kam from Campfire Chic

Hi Pixie Mama readers! This is Kam from Campfire Chic with a quick little post to share with you. My favorite Pixie Mama feature is Living Life Your Way. I think it is a really original idea, and I enjoy reading each post :) Another reason why I love the feature is the name...it goes beyond other quotes and really focuses on the individual. With our busy schedules and the love we share with others in our lives, it is understandable that we sometimes forget about ourselves. To celebrate the inspiring posts Polly curates for this feature, I created an easy printable for you!



It should print out to be 8x8, but you can print it to the size you need.

I think this is perfect for:
  • Art journaling
  • Taping up on the wall by your bed
  • Shrinking down and keeping in your wallet
  • Passing on to your friends and family
Thank you, Polly, for letting me take over on your blog today :)

 --------------

Kam is a twenty-something-year-old living in Southern California with her boyfriend and many animals. She blogs about her outdoor adventures and love for crafts on Campfire Chic and sells camping-themed items in an online shop of the same name. She enjoys hiking, camping, reading, and eating tacos.

2 comments:

  1. i love this! I will definitely be printing this out to look at every day as a reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)