4.25.2011

Sun, sun, sun...


Happy Monday!!! I hope you all had a good Easter Sunday?? The girls and I took a picnic down to the river for a few hours... it was hot and sunny although the water was pretty cold still ;)

We all enjoyed a few hours in the sun - soaked up some much needed Vitamin D. We stopped off at the play park on the way home.

This morning I've set up a treasure hunt for the girls in our woods - I'm just waiting for them to get dressed so we can start!

And I've got some painting I want to do - it's been a while since I've had the urge to paint so I can't wait to get stuck in.


All this week - I am offering a free pair of earrings with every necklace purchased :) Just purchase the earrings and necklace you'd like, and in the message to seller put code "riverfun" and I'll refund the cost of the earrings!!! Feel free to spread the word ;) Head over to the shop HERE



3 comments:

  1. What a great promo! I have to say, I headed over to the shop and took advantage. Thanks Polly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day!! I love your sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so warm in these photos! I can't wait to see the flowers bloom here.

    Hope you had a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)