1.19.2012

word for 2012/accent vlog

i've been thinking and thinking over the past cdouple of weeks, but i hadn't come up with my word for 2012. then, last night i was reading krsyten's blog - why girls are weird and saw the accent vlog she'd posted. when this was going around last year, i wanted to play along but chickened out.i decided there and then to record my own, that this was something i had to do - fight the fear.

and then it hit me - my word for the year is

BRAVE

so - please be kind - i hate myself on video {and it was late at night, so i look tired lol} !!! two of my kiddos came to play too



♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

11 comments:

  1. That was so sweet :) the girlies made me giggle. Looks like you had fun.

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great! you look good on camera and the girls are hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are all so gorgeous!

    Really sweet blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 That was adorable, I love your accent and you guys are so pretty :) Loved it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love y'all's accents!! So cute! And "trainers" and "trolley"?! Eeek! Seriously, you guys sound SO much more sophisticated then us Southerns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, so cute! And you did great on video, no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MalittlestitcherJanuary 19, 2012

    Brilliant. You all always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made my day :) The girls are so adorable!
    Nadine @ freebird.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable vlog! I LOVED hearing your accents, mama. :) I still need to do my first vlog - maybe this weekend? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, what a gorgeous vlog, you are sooo brave :)
    I really wish I was brave enough to do one but I have a broad northern accent lol
    you are one BEAUTIFUL family :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please help me. More info at http://goo.gl/2E3Ck

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)