1.27.2012

pretty things

happy friday friends! little miss baya is full of cold, and kept me up most of last night.... so i'm a tired mama today. lots of coffee and lots of snuggles is in order today! i'm hoping we get some more sleep tonight as lola is having a sleepover tomorrow - and we four extra girls in the house things could get a bit noisy! here's a few pretty things for your friday!






one / two / three / fourfive / six / seven
 
♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!  I think the first two are my favorite!  Hope your little one starts to feel better soon!

    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. luscious.leaJanuary 27, 2012

    Some lovely items in that collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty and whimsical! I love them. 
    Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog, I am so delighted that you like my cards and found me via instagram. Your blog is lovely! 
    Have a great day, 
    La.x 

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)