1.08.2012

SPONSOR LOVE: SEARCHING FOR SERENDIPITY

i'd like to introduce you to my featured sponsor this month - searching for serendipity. i've known kami online for a while now, and she's a sweetheart - one of my favourite bloggy ladies with one of my favourite blogs.



My name is Kami and I am a crafty, tattooed, SAHM with a 7 month old bundle of energy we call The Bug. In my spare time I love to thrift, bake, and play peek-a-boo with my daughter. Stop by the blog and follow along in my adventures in parenting, , motherhood, breastfeeding, crafting, and trying to stay sane while I juggle it all


my goal for 2012 is to live and love my way through the year

 i'm sure you'll all love kami as much as i do - her blog is totally worth a {daily} visit.


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)