1.30.2012

letterbox love


i love getting snail mail...nothing beats a handwritten letter dropping into my letterbox to make my heart happy. in these days of texts, emails and im's it's easy to forget about writing real letters...  i've been penpalling since i was around 7 or 8 and it's still as exciting to get a handwritten letter now as it was then! if you fancy getting some snail mail or you want to send me some please email me - i need more!!!

also, my kiddos are keen to have some penpals too. they love getting mail and would love some other kiddos to write to. lola is 8, kiki is 5 and baya is 2 - if you have kiddos who'd love a penpal {or three} i know my kids would be stoked! drop me an email and we can swap deets :)


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

3 comments:

  1. I love letter writing (and reading!) too. In fact I was planning a post about this quite soon!

    I'd love to exchange letters with you. My son is too small for letter writing (19mo) but maybe one day he'd like to write to Baya! 

    As we're in the UK maybe it's not as exotic as getting snail mail from some other bloggers, however I do have an excellent collection of cards & notepaper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AlovelylittleworldJanuary 30, 2012

    My best friend moved away when I was 7 and I've been penpal-ing ever since. If I had kids, I would definitely have them write to your peeps. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. michellefwilliamsJanuary 30, 2012

    I've sent you an email as I've got a little girl here, very excited at the prospect of being penpals with your three.  I love penpals.  I used to write to a girl in Japan from the ages of 16 till almost 30.  I met her a couple of times when she visited the UK but unfortunately we lost touch.  There's nothing nicer to get some letter.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)