1.22.2012

february sponsor time

i'm now accepting sponsors for february! there are a few changes to ad sizes this month, the XL feature ad is already booked for feb & march - if you'd like to reserve it for april or later in the year shoot me an email


If you're interested in a sponsor spot shoot me an email, I'm happy to trade {ad space, goods, services, etc} for ANY size :)
if you have any questions feel free to ask away :)

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. OK I liked you on Facebook and joined you your group here! WOW you have a lot followers! I'm sure my little follow won't make any difference but I like to support all the Goddesses! I just have a small little blogs but your welcome any time http://bridgetsdaughter5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I would love to advertise on your blog. Maybe just a small spot for now? The only problem is... I can't email you. My computer won't let me use the link! My email address is alovelylittleworld@yahoo.com if you still have spots open. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)