1.24.2012

Etsy Love: BeaG


 

Hey there! Tell us a little about yourself and your shop
My name is BeaG, I was born in the Netherlands in 1964, but now live in a lovely village near Gent, Belgium. I started my Etsy shop back in mid 2006.

What is your inspiration?
I never have to look for inspiration, because as long as I can remember my head has been filled with all kinds of creative ideas.
If I look at something, anything, my imagination starts improving it or making things out of it.
 
Have you always wanted to have a creative career?
I have always been creative in many ways, but never considered a creative career, until chronic health issues forced me to give up my previous career and stay at home.

Describe a typical day in your life
I design, I create, I love, I think, I read, I write, I suffer, I rest, I challenge, I help, I share, I care.

What are you currently obsessed with?
Obsession isn’t my style, but I am passionate about creating. Even when in bad health, I keep creating inside my head. It gets me through the bad times.
My second obsession is collecting crafting materials (I love to recycle/upcycle).

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully I will still be able to design, create, share and sell my creations.
If so, I will probably have the same life I’m leading now, and that would be perfectly fine with me, since I am happy!


BeaG is offering a 10% discount with coupon pixiemamablog
♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. waw! i love the shop and the things she makes ! And already so much sellings ! I'm jealous :-) . ( But i couldn't see the pictures at your blog. Maybe it is a bloggerthing because I had it at another blog too )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not see the pix either :( I'm new here & am following you now..it sounds like you live in a dreamy place :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)