1.23.2012

monday music

source
it's a happy monday here - we have the girls auntie visiting, so we've been catching up, playing games and listening to some music. the kiddos and i all love the beatles - we visited the beatles museum in liverpool last year, nothing makes me happier than listening to my two year old singing "will you still love me, when i'm 64" :)

we had a fun, chilled weekend and we're all set up for the week. i'm hoping to get a few new pieces listed in the shop this week, and there's still a couple of days left to enter the giveaway. I also have one or two ad spaces left if you want to jump on board for february - it's going to be a fun month!

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Love the Beatles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question
    about your blog!


     


    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)