7.06.2011

What I Wore Wednesday

these photos were taken over the weekend, when the sun was still shining. it's raining again today, though there is a hint of blue skies up there! it's been a fantastic week or so while the weather has been good. i always forget how much some sun improves my mood :)


dress - thrifted, vest - primark, shoes - thrifted, necklace - This Enhanted Pixie

  

i'm about half way through listing the new clothing in the shop - check it out here if you haven't!

loves, Polly x

7 comments:

  1. AnotherdiamondayJuly 06, 2011

    I love this outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. janey swartoutJuly 06, 2011

    You look beautiful!
    My daughter has recently bought that primark vest and it looks lovely on her too. She wears it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille YanairJuly 06, 2011

    that vest is dreamy! and i love your stacked rings! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KandelandJuly 06, 2011

    I love everything about what you wore here! great colors...love those shoes...yes, everything about it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit. :) You look fabulous, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)