7.05.2011

All the fun of the fair

I'm sat on our deck, coffee in hand, watching the girls 'fish' in the paddling pool - at 8.30 am :) We've been blessed with another long weekend of glorious weather, and I've been making the most of every second. Whereas before, I'd be stuck inside working my ass off - this time, I've downed tools and gotten outside. Life's too short to do nothing but work - and I'm lucky enough that I can choose when I work.

I thought I'd share a few photos from the past couple of days. We took the girls to a carnival at the weekend. It wasn't actually that great, but they had fun still. We visited the owls, watched some cheerleaders, ate some chips on the grass and the girls had a couple of gos on some fairground rides.


The rest of the weekend we spent in our garden. We pumped the big paddling pool up, and just chilled out. Our garden is partially shaded by the trees in our woods, so that kept the sun off us a little - it's been a blissfull few days, I so love this time of year when we can practically live outside. Almost makes me forget the the minus 20 temps we had through the winter ;)

I've got a few orders to post today, and some more work to do on a custom painting! I've started to upload my new clothing to the shop (did you see the lookbook yet??) Happy Tuesday!



loves,

Polly x

2 comments:

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)