7.09.2011

Saturday Sun


 

That's (one) of my cute kitty cats - Mr Bear! So called as he was born in Kiki's toy basket :) I'll share that story another day when I've dug out the photo's of him as a newborn kitten!

It's been a great week this week, despite the crazy weather we've had. Started off with a heatwave, and ended with torrential rain :O it's sunny so far today, so we're about to pop to town before the rain comes back!!

I've gotten most of the new clothes listed in my Etsy - I'll try and get the last few things up later on. It's been one of those weeks when everything has gone right... i've gotten lots accomplished, and today I'm hoping to put the finishing touches to my patchwork blanket - I'm so pleased it's almost finished, and I can't wait to share it with you guys :)

I'm also off to knock some nails in the walls so the girls can hang up the dreamcatchers we made (did you see the how-to??)

Hope you all have a great weekend too
loves, Polly x

8 comments:

  1. AnotherdiamondayJuly 09, 2011

    OMG Mr. Bear is gorgeous!!! Have a lovely weekend!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee your new background is so bright and cheerful!  Reminds me of free people garments.

    I love cats.  I miss mine terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty looks exactly like mine. But mine is more of a shorter hair and is a kitten still. But she is a tuxedo kitty as well. All black with the little white triangle under her neck. SO cute! Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pixiemamaJuly 10, 2011

    thanks! I'd be lost without my kitties

    ReplyDelete
  6. pixiemamaJuly 10, 2011

    he is the cutest kittie - I love the little white triangle under his neck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trina CurranJuly 11, 2011

    Pretty kitty.  :)  I love how your blog design looks!  I usually read it in Google reader and I'm glad I clicked over!  So pretty.  

    ReplyDelete
  8. pixiemamaJuly 11, 2011

    Thanks Trina! I read blogs mostly in a reader too, have to remember to hop  out and actually see them sometimes too! x

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)