7.06.2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Kelly from LoveArtChild

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Other than my bracelets and cameras, I also blog about my creative life as an art student. I've just finished my art A-Level so I'll be starting a foundation diploma in Art at my local Uni, this will help me decide on what degree I want to do next year as it explores most types of art from photography to ceramics to jewellery making! I'm really excited to get started, but oh my gosh.. I'm absolutely terrified of starting in a new environment, haha. I'm also holding a blog party on the 9th of July to celebrate my 18th birthday, so be sure to check in on the festivities! There will be lots of guest posts and tutorials from amazing bloggers, some who you may recognise ; ) There will also be a giveaway at some point of the day, where you can win some hand-picked goodies. Lately, I've spent alot of time designing and planning what my July collection of bracelets will be like and now they're finally ready to fly the nest to their loving homes. The collection (one pictured above) will be launched on the 1st of July and will cost £3.50 each. They are made from two gold coloured chains and you can choose to have either black, white, pink or blue ribbon which can be used to fasten the bracelet as well as a lobster clasp for extra security. I'll be giving away one of the bracelets on my blog sometime next week! You can decide what colour you would like and it will be open internationally so keep an eye out for it! So this is who I am and this is what I do, and I really hope you guys join me for the blog party! I'm super excited already :) Thank you so much Polly for giving me the opportunity to meet your incredible followers! And guys, I love meeting new bloggers so make sure to drop by my twitter to say hello and introduce yourselves!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures in this post - seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewlery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing these ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)