7.04.2011

sneaky peak....


I put all the photos I took for my new clothes together in a little slide show to give you a sneak peak :) I'm excited by the halter tops i made, I made a similar-ish one years ago, and wore it to death. It was my favourite piece of clothing, and I'm happy with how these two turned out. The dress I made a while ago, but thought it deserved fresh photos :) 



The song playing in the background is 'River' by Joni Mitchell - one of my all time favourites. It holds some very special memories to me - and never fails to make my heart sing :)

loves, Polly x

2 comments:

  1. AnotherdiamondayJuly 04, 2011

    WEll done girl! I love it!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute :) and i love the song you picked x x

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)