7.16.2011

Saturday Sun



More like Saturday Showers today... we woke up to the rain lashing against the windows. Definitely a day to get crafting! We've nipped out to the shops while there was a brief break in the rain to get a few supplies.

Time for some coffee & a read of the paper. Then the girls want to do some baking and I'm hoping to get some more sewing done :)

I'm working on the latest newsletter - it will go out sometime this week, so if you haven't signed up yet be sure to do so here --> SIGN UP

I was guest posting twice this week, for Lara with a recipe post HERE and for Margot with a post about Balancing Life HERE.

I'm trying to get caught up on a few jobs before the girls and I head down to my sisters house in Kent next Friday for a few days. I have to say - I cannot wait to get away for a break!!! I've a few guest posts lined up to keep you busy while I'm away! (Though I'm sure I'll check in at some point)

Hope you all have a fun weekend :)

loves, Polly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)