7.22.2011

I'm Going.....


source
 on my holidays :) The girls and I are heading down to Kent, to stay with my sister for a few days. It's my mum's birthday, so she and one of my brothers are coming too, so I'm sure we'll have lots of fun!!! I'm excited for a few days away from the normal routine!

I've lined up some fantastic guest posts for you and I'll be back next week with a tonne of photos to share!!! I may pop in briefly over the week, but I'm planning on staying as internet free as I can!!
 
Don't forget to enter the sponsor giveaway I posted yesterday - HERE and there's 20% off everything in my SHOP while I'm away with coupon summerhols (all orders will be posted on the 28th)



ig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)