3.30.2012

31 before 32



I have been so excited to make this list! I've been thinking of them for the past couple months, and now I can't wait to get started on. Goals make my world go round!



This is my third year of making a list of goals for the coming year on my birthday, you can see the previous two years lists here and here. I don't always manage to tick everything off on the list - but it's fun trying!! Have you made a similar list?? Leave me a link below so I can check it out!


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

10 comments:

  1. What an incredibly awesome list! It is very inspiring - lots of things I'd like to do too!

    I decided to make a list before my next birthday too, but just about making things :) 34 things to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really loved your list of things to make :) looking forward to seeing you work through it :)

      Delete
  2. inspired :) gonna go write mine now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aphrodite will totally help you out with those pamper nights! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried lists before but I just... I don't really finish them. So, poo. I'd like to start a new one, though. My hubs is doing a 24 before 25 list, though. He just turned 24 and is doing awesome already. Inspiring, you both are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, awesome! I'm in my last year of my 101 in 1001 and although I don't think I'll do EVERYTHING it is fun marking things off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Will have to make a list...I really like your #5!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I totally forgot about doing a 20 before 21 list! I'm deffo going to have to do one! I love your blog, it's adorable and really interesting. I'm going to spend a while browsing it now. :) http://teaforowls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some great to-do's, some of them are on my list :)

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)