12.12.2011

Fairylove

the kiddos spent yesterday afternoon dressed up in beautiful fairy clothes, modelling them for a friend to take photos for the company she works for, called Fairylove. the clothes were absolutely stunning, I think we will have to do some shopping there after Christmas! You can check out their online shop here.

I joined in the fun for a bit too - I could happily dress up every day ;) I took a few snaps on my phone, I can't wait to see the photos that Sophie took - and seeing them up on the website! we had a blast - it was  great way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon.




I'll be back this afternoon with a fantastic giveaway from some of my sponsors!


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. you all make the CUTEST fairys! im so going to check out the shop.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)