12.28.2011

new year planning

I don't know about you but I LOVE making plans for the new year :) Dreaming up all of the things I want to do, all of the goals I want to make, all of the great things I want the year to bring. Nothing beats the promise of a fresh new year. I don't like to make resolutions - they're just asking to be broken!! But goals - that's a whole other matter. 

Also, I've found in the last couple of years that's its helpful to 'wrap up' the departing year, get some closure, see what you've learnt and what you were grateful for. 

I've created a couple of worksheets to help you do the same - one to celebrate 2011 and another to welcome 2012. Click on each image to download and print the PDF.



Don't be afraid to dream big and make great plans for a fantastic 2012 :)


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Good thought on the differing nature of 'resolutions' versus 'goals'!  It's great too that there can be short-term and long-term goals!  Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 12 goals for 2012. Made my list yesterday! And I love doing goals vs. resolutions. I'm also trying something new this year by also doing some smaller, monthly goals and setting those down in writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I shared this post on my Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found I don't really stick with the whole resolution thing, so I like to call them the adventures of 2012. I'm really excited about some of the adventures I want to go on next year & the changes they may bring. Thanks for sharing these adorable PDFs!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)