12.17.2011

Sponsor Love

Come meet this months amazing sponsors... click on the buttons to visit them!


My name is Kami and I'm a tattooed and crafty mommy blogger. In my spare time (what little I have with a newborn!) I can be seen running around my house in dress up clothes, sometimes glue gunning my fingers together, and often bouncing around like an idiot trying to entertain my daughter Claire. I live to create, love to thrift, and hope to start my own home based business one day....stop by the blog and follow along on my adventures in parenthood, mothering, crafting, and gardening!

My favourite thing about Christmas is baking Christmas treats in my gramma's apron and and all the memories that come up as I hang special family decorations on our tree!!!

undefined

Hello! I'm Angie, a 22yo wife, fur and feather momma; gamer, geek and artist living in Utah with my gorgeous wife and soul mate Jen, our kitties Wedge and Mau and our cockatiel Jango! My blog is my home sweet home on the web and I hope you stop by and say hi!

My favourite thing about Christmas is spending the holiday with my little family of four - Jen, Wedge, Mau and Jango. It's that magickal atmosphere on Christmas morning, knowing my loved one's are happy and healthy. It's opening and giving special gifts. Some of them store bought, some of them hand-made. It's making memories and being thankful for our year and the year ahead.

undefined

I’m Tricia and I blog at Mama Marchand’s Musings. New-ish mama to little N and witty wife to the hubs, I write honestly about life with a toddler, muse about marriage, and share the life lessons I’m learning. Come join me while I navigate this life as a woman with many passions including arts & crafts, baking, organizing, coffee, and blogging, of course. I just opened my etsy shop, Mama’s Nest Designs, and it’s filled with new & upcycled handmade jewelry!

My favourite thing about Christmas is seeing my daughter's face light up when we turn on the Christmas lights and her "oh WOW."


My name is Nora I'm the face and hands behind Two is better than One. I have been married to the love of my life for 2 years now. I write about love, life, marriage, link ups and share my inspiration with you. Please come check out Two is better than One. I'd love to be your friend!

My favourite thing about Christmas is christmas movies and songs around the holidays but my favorite thing to eat is peppermint bark. 

undefined

I am Chantilly, a singer-songwriter and indie fashion lover :) I post outfits and ponder life experiences in my blog, as well as chronicle the adventure of making my next set of recordings. I've studied music composition, toured the northeast, and released an album last year! The new record is almost finished, and right now I'm gearing up for the release. I couldn't be prouder of what we've put to tape, and the experience has been dreamy, exciting, and rewarding. It'll be out in the next few months... so be on the lookout!

My favorite thing about Christmas is the overly tacky decorations... I just love them for some reason!

undefined
Here at Dotty Delightful we really care about our environment and our bodies, that is why all our products are natural We reuse and recycle our packaging, we use vintage, rediscovered fabrics and items and turn them into new products for the home and for gifts for loved ones. We also have a passion for vintage, retro, and handmade items. We love fashion and home decor but without the high cost or high price on the world, handmade is the new frontier from the old world, we hope you enjoy looking and purchasing our items as much as we love making them

My favourite thing about Chrismtas is getting the decorations box out, opening it and pulling things our you forgot you have and I like to get a new decoration each year so lots of them bring back lovely memories.

undefined

I'm Miss Lou the girl behind eLousions. I love vintage, thrifting, coffee, analog photography and a lot more. You can read about all these things, plus outfit post, peeks into my days, fun and silly vlogs and more... I also just re-opened my shop where you'll be able to find lots of treasures; vintage purses, old rare books, vintage-retro clothing, and more to come. 

My favourite thing about Christmas is coquito which is similar to eggnog and the excitement of opening a gift. :)

 My name is Maryam and I am new mama to baby Margaux.  I am an elementary art teacher turned stay at home mom and learning how to balance my creative life with my new role as mama.  I blog about this and more so stop by and say hello!

 undefined
Hi! Nice to see you here! I'm Dita from Indonesia. I live in small city full of rain and thunder. I love coffee and yogurt. I craft and teach and sing. I love DIY life.

undefined

My name is Kelly and I am a stay at home mom to 2 girls. Willow,4 and Wren, 3. I have an awesome husband who supports my creative dreams. I make some super awesome scented soaps with a crystal core. (I am also a crystal collector.) I also love to paint big, bold, bright colors.  The name of my shop is Bird in a Tree Creations after my daughters. I blog about all things- family life, being a mommy , an artist and trying to make it all work together!

undefined

I am a 20-something freelance graphic designer in Austin, Texas, having fun exploring the world of screenprinting. I love books, dragons, sweet tea, pretty things, old movies, writing, my boyfriend and my puppy, shopping, learning how to cook better, and making things. I just discovered screenprinting this year and started Dragonflight Apparel in May, so it is very much still a growing work in progress. Each screen is hand-painted, and each shirt hand-printed. Every shirt is a unique combination of colors and design; I try not to make the same shirt twice. I blog about my ongoing screenprinting adventures, and anything else that catches my fancy (generally along the lines of fashion as I see it, cooking, photos, etc.). Check by often to see what's new!

undefined

I'm Bekah, Marc's lover, Ocean and Luna's mother. I write about simplicity, raw foods and all things bohemian. Come visit!

undefined

I'm a 20 year old pierced, tattooed, crazy-haired, nature loving crafter from North Wales. I live in the countryside with my two beautiful but naughty kittens Kyd and Rosa. I set up my shop Ohh Erin! in the Summer and would love it if you'd check it out. :)

I'll admit that i've become a bit of a scrooge lately when it comes to Christmas but I really enjoy the food/eating at this time of year, particularly the array of special edition items that various brands bring out over the festive period. The thing i'm most looking forward to trying this year is J2O Glitterberry - it has real edible glitter in it (!) which i'm stupidly excited about.
 

undefined

I'm a 30-something girl living in East Texas, working full time and pursuing my dreams of my own business on the side. My blog is all about me and my new journey in life as a step-mom to 4 kiddos and the adventures that entails. I also talk about my Etsy shop and creations. I make hand designed jewelry, as well as upcycle and repurpose vintage pieces I find here in the heart of East Texas.



My favorite thing about Christmas would probably be just being with my family


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)