12.13.2011

Etsy Love: PrincessSienna



Hey there! Tell us a little about yourself and your shop:
My name is Sienna, I am a twenty year old cosmetologist from California. Inside my shop you will find various feather hair accessories that are inspired by Native American culture.


 http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293602_276942372325100_100000280192594_1086536_1265496162_n.jpg
What is your inspiration?
I like to draw my inspirations from an array of different sources, from nature to the amazing fashion that dominated the 1960s. I also use my career as a hair stylist to my advantage by being able to know how things can compliment styles/face shapes/skin tone, etc.

Have you always wanted to have a creative career?
Ever since I knew what a career was did I want to have a creative one in the arts, media, and entertainment. I love being able to profit off of my love for aesthetics, not only in my making hair accessories and jewelry but in my 40 hour work week as well.
♥

Describe a typical day in your life:
A typical day in the life of Sienna involves spending a long time doing my eye makeup, meals with my husband, going to work at the salon and afterwards, perusing the internet for more stimulation for my shop. I also enjoy photography and making music with my husband.

 
♥

What are you currently obsessed with?
Always obsessed with Edie Sedgwick, Twiggy, Native American culture, cats, feathers, nature, colourful hair, photography, MarioKart, and film.

♥



Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully financially stable, just being able to do what I love for a living. I think that's what everyone strives for. And with good reason, that's what life is all about.


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥


4 comments:

  1. This is incredibly cool.  Loving it - thanks for sharing Polly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, she sounds wicked awesome! :D I'm so gonna be checking her blog and store out - thank you, Polly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, thanks for brining Sienna to our attention!  She's another one with a strong sense of self and artistic direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, it's Sienna [featured above]. My shop is pretty bare right now but stay tuned because I'm going to be adding a whole lot more during these next couple days! Thanks for your kind words <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)