12.14.2011

Cold Hands, Warm Hearts


I was so excited to join in the Cold Hands, Warm Hearts swap this year - I missed out on signing up last time, so I was quick to join in this time around!!

I was partnered up with the lovely Abigail from Old-Fashioned Beauty

Here's the goodies that she sent me:



a lovely pair of gloves {they are super warm} and some scrummy chocolates :) oh! And a lovely long letter arrived a couple of days later too :)

Thank you so much Abigail - I had fun! And thanks to Sandy and Ilene for organising this - I cant' wait for next years ;)


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Cute gloves! And yum, those chocolates look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gloves you got!! and i could go for some chocolates right now!!! ;) thanks for participating in the swap, friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I sent my partner chocolates too! I think chocolate makes everything better :) I'd love if you could check out my post too!

    ~Stop Me if You've Heard This One

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)