12.04.2011

Festive Christmas Tag

I was tagged by Lisa from The Glue Gun Girl and thought it'd be fun to play along. It's been too long since I've done one of these! SO here goes....

Favourite Christmas Movie?
Elf!!! I've seen it soooo many times, in fact I watched it last night :) It's kinda a tradition in our house, that we watch Elf when we put the tree up! 

Elf Poster

Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
 Nice {I hope!!}
Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Back when I was a kid... and last year we still had snow although it didn't snow on  Christmas Day.

Where do you usually spend your holiday?
My house, just me, the Mr and our kiddos :)

What's your favourite Christmas song?

   Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope.... we save them all for the big day ;)

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Asides from Rudolph...dasher, dancer, vixon, prancer, donner, cupid, comet, blitzen...   

What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
leaving mince pies & brandy out for Santa {and of course a carrot for Rudolph!}

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
This year it's fake and white

What's your all-time favourite Christmas sweet treat?
matchmakers and after eight mints :)

Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?     
These days - definitely prefer giving. I love seeing my kiddos faces on Christmas morning. Though I'd be sad if I had no presents to open!

What would be your dream place to visit for the Christmas season?
The North Pole

Does your family have a special Christmas recipe you like to help make? 
I follow a family recipe for my Christmas Cake :)

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
 I L.O.V.E wrapping gifts!!

Most memorable Christmas moment?
One Christmas my Dad made me a wooden stables that came with little model horses, bridles, saddles, pretend jumps - everything! {I was horse MAD when I was a kid!} 

What made you realise the truth about Father Christmas
I honestly don't remember... I must ask my mum! My 8 year old still believes, and I am so so glad she does! The magic of Christmas is so wonderful

Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Not resolutions - but New Year Goals 

What makes Christmas special for you?
 I love all of it, and I always have. But since having kids of my own, it's an even more special time of the year. I love seeing their mounting excitement as Christmas draws closer!
♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Living in Texas I never thought I'd have a white Christmas. But last year we got just that! It snowed so much here that we were all snowed in on Christmas eve and couldn't make it to our families for Christmas. It really was so beautiful! I can't imagine how much more fun Christmas will be when we have little ones :) Seeing the happiness and excitement on all your girl's faces must be an incredible feeling! :) Happy Christmas Polly! Hope you get my ornaments soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairytale of New York is one of my favorite holiday songs too! This list is fantastic- it really put me in the holiday spirit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)