5.07.2011

Saturday Sun

source

Actually, you should make that Saturday Showers today :( We've had 4 weeks of sunshine.... so I shouldn't complain for a little rain... I'm sure my plants are enjoying it!! The girls are doing some crafts this morning... and I have the urge to do some spring cleaning... a good move and tidy around of the house always makes me feel better :)

We're having a quiet weekend, getting ready for Lola's 8th Birthday next weekend - I can't believe I'll have an 8 year old!!!

Don't forget to go enter my reader appreciation giveaway to win a beautiful spring pinwheel necklace HERE

Please check out my May sponsors in the right sidebar - and the sponsor giveaway will be coming on Tuesday so keep watch! 

Also, there are a few new items in my Etsy Shop, you can still get a free pair of earrings when you buy a necklace (see HERE for details) and if you sign up for my newsletter which will be going out early next week, you'll get a freebie!!!


2 clicks to vote for me??? 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)