5.10.2011

Couch to 5K - Week 2



The first week went really well... I managed the workouts with no problem, found myself looking forward to them too!!! I think that I may add in a 4th workout each week as 3 just doesn't feel like enough.

I'm noticing that when I get up and exercise first thing in the morning, it really sets me up for a great day! It puts me in a great mood and boosts my energy levels too.

This week I'm going to introduce a floor workout for the days in-between my runs. Squats, lunges, crunches and some free weights too. Here are a couple of useful guides that show pretty much some of the exercises I will be doing. I'm aiming to do a 20 minute workout 3/4 times a week of these. 



click on the images to enlarge


Measurements:
Waist - 27 1/2"
Hips -  36 1/2"
Thighs - 19"

Next week I will look at my diet - I've been 'cleaning' up what I eat, and share the first of my 'healthy' recipes with you :)

If you're joining in, leave me a comment to let me know how you're getting on!

undefined

2 clicks to vote for me??? 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)