11.02.2011

What I wore: stripey lady

 






dress - thrifted
tights - ???
legwarmers - knitted by moi
boots - thrifted

Today's one of those days when you wish you could just hide under your duvet all day. I'm still a little sick - not much, but enough to make feel rubbish combined with a lack of sleep. All in all I'm feeling a little bleh!!

Yesterday was spent doing 'school work', blogging stuff, etsy stuff, housework stuff... all the essentials that make up day to day life. I've a to-do list as long as my arm, and I'm trying to get caught up and back on track after a funny couple of months. I'm craving some peace and an hour to myself - but there's not much chance of that for a few days. Today I have to wait in for my new dryer to be delivered. I think we'll fill our time with some crafting and perhaps a little baking.
This dress I picked up in a thrift shop last week, it jumped out at me, but I wasn't entirely sure about the neckline. I don't usually wear high necks, but I figured I'd give it a go. I'm still not 100% - what do you think?? 

Tonight I have The Time Travellers Wife to watch again - one of my favourites :) And I want to ask a favour - I'm looking for some film suggestions to add to my lovefilm list - what are your favourite movies??

3 comments:

  1. I like the neckline it's great for this time of year. Some of my favourite films are "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind", "American Beauty", "Girl interupted", "Juno", "the Goonies" and "I am legend", I have loads others too but didn't want to inundate your comment area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look hot lady! I think you can totally pull off the high neckline. Hope you feel better soon! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress, neckline and all! I can't think of ANY love films, let alone good ones..you know when your brain goes totally blank? Yeah..sorry..

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)