11.30.2011

let's talk iPhones!!!

I've finally got an iPhone and I'm kind of a little bit in love with it!!! One of the best things about them is the apps. I thought I'd share a few of my favourites so far with you

This is one I'd been dying to get for a long time. It's a neat little community and I love seeing everyone else's photographs. Super easy to use, upload your photo, choose a filter and upload it. If you're on find me @thisenchantedpixie - come say hello!

 

2) pixlr-o-matic
I love this app - you can add great retro effects to your photo's in a flash. I guess it's similar to hipstamatic but it's FREE!!! I've played with this one loads :)


3) Diptic
Diptic lets you take images from your photo library and combine them to make collages. I usually then process them in either instagram or pixlr-o-matic


4) Labelbox
It's another great way to play around with your photos and add text to them

5) Pocketbooth
I'm a sucker for old style photo booths and this app lets me have one in my pocket!!!



6) MobileRSS
fully featured Google reader - syncs with my online reader so I can catch up with blogs on the go!

7) social networking apps - facebook, twitter, foursquare, pinterest,

8) Kids stuff - I downloaded a few free apps for my kiddos, so far these are the favourites!
doodlebuddy - paint, draw, scribble app!
Hello Kitty - a free fun game
Magic Piano - pretend you're playing a real piano!



What are your favourite apps?? I'd love to hear any recommendations that you have!
 
*************************************************************
♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥
*************************************************************

10 comments:

  1. cool! I'll be getting an iphone soon as well, so I'd also like to know what other people's fav apps are! :) I was just looking at which cover to buy for it! :) Enjoy your new phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some that I haven't! Thanks for the recommendations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how many different apps there are!! but I do not own an iPhone and really don't want to get one. they're way too expensive and it's kinda boring because almost everyone has one anyways.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an android user but if I had the iphone I'd eat up all those picture apps for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to get my iphone lol gotta wait till my contract comes up for renew

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to wait forever for my contract to finish so I could get an iphone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I considered an android - but the photo apps were too good to miss out on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. true! thankfully I had a super nice salesman who gave me a good deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm waiting for my pretty cover to arrive :) and I'm loving the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy playing with your iphone.  They are amazing. Always taking photos, downloading music and use hootsuite and online food shopping apps. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)