11.24.2011

{Happy Holidays} Printable Christmas Card



well... it's almost the holiday season!! I made this cute little deer Christmas card the other day, and a set of matching gift tags :) I have the card  I made sat on my dresser... not written or anything - is that weird??!


Anyhoos... go HERE to download the PDF and print your very own!! I hope you love him :)




PLUS as it's Black Friday this week I'm having a sale!! 30% off my entire shop from now until next Tuesday with coupon BLACKFRIDAY30. Go grab yourself a bargain now!

*********************************************************
♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥
*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)