11.14.2011

feeling the ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for all the kind comments, emails and tweets I've recieved about the new blog name/header :) I was a little unsure about changing it up - kinda relieved to hear your kind words!

AND... I got an email to let me know that somebody had nominated me for the Top Blog of 2011 on The Blog Guide Book!!!!

Talk about making my day. Whether or not I win, just knowing that someone likes my little blog enough to even bother nominating is fantastic :)
There have been times I've felt like giving up, felt like this blog was going no-where. But I truly love blogging, I love blogging for me but it's always nice to know that people are enjoying what I write.
So thankyou, for nominating me, for reading this little blog of mine and for all the kind words, today and this past year ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

p.s I forgot to mention earlier that I am guestposting today over on Fritha's blog with what being a mum has taught me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)