11.10.2011

a girlie night in



I had an unexpected break form the Internet... it went down on Tuesday and I've only just managed to get it fixed and back up! I'm now a little behind on emails and the like.. but I did get caught up some of my to-do list with no Internet to distract me!!!

Last night I had a girlie night (by myself!) I put on a movie, lit some candles, painted my nails and ate some delicious ice-cream! It was heaven :)

Tonight looks like it will be spent catching up on online stuff. Hope you're all having a great week :)

3 comments:

  1. I love girlie nights! Sometimes they are just what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glitter polish is gorgeous, what make is it? Eee and I love Almost Famous <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)