9.22.2012

mabon blessings >>>>>

source
happy autumnal equinox! today it's officially my favourite season. i love the cool, crisp mornings that autumn brings, along with the changing colours all around us. i feel the energy changing around us, and know that it's time to start preparing for winter. we'll be putting the finishing touches to our autumn season table today and preparing for a fire with friends this evening. i can feel the earth pulling me back, reminding what is important. i've been doing a little soul searching this week, i've been utterly exhausted all week long, and have given myself some time to sit back and reflect on my path. where i'm going and what is important. for more autumnal equinox inspiration head over the mama earth project.

i am not a wonder woman. my kiddos always come first. sometimes i try to do to much, spread myself too thin and end up frustrated and exhausted. while jewelry making is my passion, right now i know that i need to step back a little. take the pressure of myself to work at it full time, whilst my girls are so young at least. the shop will stay open - and i'll keep making. but making for love not because i feel i have to.

on that note - you can enter 'autumnlove' at checkout to receive 25% off your entire purchase! i really appreciate all your support! also - i still have a couple of ad spots left for october, i'd love to have you on board.

mabon blessings on you all 

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mabon! I hope you have a lovely day and enjoy the autumn air :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mabon! Fire circle celebrations sound wonderful. I used to hate autumn, but now it is becoming my favourite season - I love the colours and the turning in that happens at this time of year - it is such a good time to reflect and let go of what is not working.

    Everything has its season, and for us now, the season is mamahood and being all to our little ones. That season will pass all too soon as they grow and then there will be time for creativity in other forms, we can respond and return to other callings, with renewed focus and energy and with new knowledge and experience to share. In the meantime, we just have to honour the season we are currently in and enjoy what is provided at this time.

    with blessings of love and light
    bohomumma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mabon Blessings to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mabon you lovely inspirational lady you! X

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)