9.10.2012

instalife >>>>


i love capturing the little moments of my life with instagram.... pretty little reminders of all the special times. you can find me there @thisenchantedpixie

i mentioned a couple of weeks ago things were changing for our family. my mr has decided to go back to college, retraining in carpentry and joinery :) i'm so happy for him - it marks the start of a whole new chapter,  and i'm excited to see what it brings about. today is his first day back at school. i'm sure he's going to be happier doing something he loves.

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. That is very exciting indeed! Wish him luck!

    And I spot some very cute owls in here:D

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures, love the bed decoration pic, It's made me want to pop some bunting around mine. And good luck to the Mr!

    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy monday! looks like you had a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shots! have a great week.
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such great news! Congrats to him & best wishes. <3

    xo, Adriana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for new beginnings! That's such good news! I hope you all enjoy this new chapter. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)