6.01.2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy June!!! This year really is flying by... I'm looking forward to the weather warming back up and enjoying lots of summer fun! Blue skies and shining sun always makes me feel better. I'm still in a bit of a funk. Trying hard to keep positive, keep on smiling and getting on with my days. I'm not giving in - I will win ;)

Lots of art therapy has been helping the past few days. Seems that the times I get the urge to paint the most, are when my moods a bit blue.

Here's what I wore yesterday... I alternated between being too hot and too cold... damn weather! The dress I thrifted for super cheap... I love it, except the top is really see through - and I didn't feel like flashing my bra to the entire world ;)

dress - thrifted
t-shirt - TKMaxx
leggings - Primark
Bangles - New Look
Rings - New Look


8 comments:

  1. you look super cute, love the dress print its gorgeous.

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! 

    don't give up, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Polly! I'm just finding your blog and love it. I absolutely LOVE your hair!! :) You're so beautiful. Trying to catch up a little here to learn more about your blog.

    xoxo
    Katie
    http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. MannarheaJune 01, 2011

    i love wearing a shirt over a dress. i have a dress that has these weird stripes on them. i bought it online and i seriously like the fit and the length but the design is not my cup of tea. so i put a shirt on over it. it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginny CarterJune 02, 2011

    So adorable. I want your bright hair. I MISS HAVING FUN BRIGHT HAIR. I dyed it too dark to get back there again anytime soon. Womp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deer Little FawnJune 02, 2011

    You look beautiful! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)