This recipe was originally posted over at Parenting Miracles as part of the Ultimate Blog Swap - but I though I'd repost it here as it's so darn yummy!!!
**What You'll Need**
Cumin Flatbread Dough
275g/9 1/2oz plain white flour (all purpose flour)
1 tsp cumin seeds
225ml/8fl oz natural yogurt
Red onion, sliced
Lemon to squeeze
**What To Do**
- Halve the tomatoes and prep any toppings you are using. On the ones I made here, I just used cherry tomatoes, roasted red peppers and feta.
- Make the dough by mixing the sifted flour, cumin, yoghurt & salt. Roll into a ball. Divide into 8 for mini pizzas, or 4 for slightly larger ones.
- One portion at a time, lift carefully onto a dry hot pan. Cook 1-2 mins each side till lightly browned
- Remove, sprinkle with the topping and a little olive oil. Sit under the grill for 2 minutes.
- Eat open or folded - I served mine with a side salad and sweet potato fries.