6.04.2011

Saturday Sun


Guess what???! I cut my hair!!! I've been wanting to do something a little different for a while, then I stumbled across a photo on-line which inspired me. After a couple of days debating whether to just get out the scissors or get someone to do it for me - I went for it!!!

I've always cut my own hair.. one, I can't afford to go to a hairdresser, and two, I don't' trust someone else with my hair!!!  My fringe is a little different to what it was, and my hair is short on one side. I may end up going a little shorter on that side - I cut cautiously to start with :)



(not the best quality photo as it's taken with my webcam!!)
What do ya think????

Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a long time. I woke up still sleepy and not in the best of moods at having to rush out the house to get to our home ed group. But the sun was shining, and we spent the day lazing on the grass. Kiddos happy splashing in some water... adults chilling and chatting on the field. We came home (stopping to buy ice lollies on the way) and spent the remainder of the day in the garden. I did some drawing after dinner while the girls played. A perfect day in every way - days like that make me feel so thankful for the life that I have.

We've got a busy weekend - off to a duck race(!) today, we're hoping to BBQ tonight, and then we have a birthday party in a country park tomorrow! Hope you all have a great weekend lined up too :)

I'm hoping to get some time to finish the painting that I started this week too (here's a sneak peak)



Oh - and don't forget to go enter yesterdays Giveaway to win a Soul Session with Megan Monique

15 comments:

  1. Karolina PetterssonJune 04, 2011

    Oh I so love your new hairdo! So awesome, you really rock it!  I have been thinking of something like this for a while, but I want my hair to be a little bit longer first. Maybe even go for a real short undercut...but we'll see, have to wait for yet like half a year first... i'll get back to you around christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really love it! And very jealous of the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pixiemamaJune 04, 2011

    thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pixiemamaJune 04, 2011

    Thanks lady - I have a feeling the short bit will go shorter yet! I used to
    have an undercut - and I am tempted to do that again! especially with this
    hot weather :) Looking forward to seeing yours in a few months ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetvenom22June 04, 2011

    Love it. It looks fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair!! It looks wonderful! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnotherdiamondayJune 04, 2011

    It suits you sooo much! I shaved my bit.... go on dont be shy! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. pixiemamaJune 04, 2011

    hehe... i think i will!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rebecca BKJune 04, 2011

    oh your hair looks so pretty and I am envious you can do your own hair! I get mine cut at a hairdressers a couple of times a year but get my husband to do my fringe & trim it inbetween :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. it looks wonderful. pretty lady x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your new hairdo is AWESOME! I cut my own hair too - mine is curly though and very forgiving to mistaken hacking, you'rs is a proper style which must take a lot more skill and care, great job! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crazyjane07June 05, 2011

    oooh nice!!!  I've just been to the hairdressers today, I could of saved myself some pennies and come to you!!! great style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOT MAMMA! Looking good chica, love the new locks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE it! :] You already knew that, buuuut I thought it was worth repeating.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)